Our highly experiences IT security project managers have a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex projects across a broad range of industries including public and non-profit sectors.
They work with you to ensure your project not only suits your clinical needs, but aligns with industry best practice and up-to-date methodologies.
Working with our program and project management team means your clinical managers can concentrate on managing your practice, while we concentrate on the growing list of compliance responsibilities to ensure you keep abreast of legislation, regulation and standards.
We can also manage a number of factors that may be relevant to your information security and privacy projects. These include:
- Project compliance – ensuring that projects comply with existing information security and privacy policies, standards and procedures
- Business impact – ensuring that projects minimise disruption and foster staff participation and compliance, while meeting security and privacy objectives are met
- Performance management of agreed contracts – managing outsourced providers, customers, business partners and vendors
- Integration – ensuring information security and privacy is incorporated into business processes, including resourcing, system development, procurement, change control, training and education
- Project closure – Developing or modifying security and privacy operational processes to manage, monitor, measure, test and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of controls.
CONTACT US TODAY and see how we can help you.
© 2018 eHealth Information Security and Privacy Services (ISPS)