All organisations need to carefully manage the security of their information systems, ensuring that information is available to the right people, at the right time, and in the right form.
In order to achieve these objectives access controls must be implemented at four levels of:
eHealth ISPS recognises that every organisation has a unique combination of work processes, technology and employee culture. For this reason, our engagement first undertakes:
- A discovery process, enumerating organisational users, systems, roles and information access requirement
- An analysis of the organisational risk profile
Following this initial analysis, eHealth ISPS will then work with you to:
- Identify and document the access control requirements across the organisation
- Develop a remediation and implementation project plan
- Remediate issues efficiently and effectively
- Implement a compliance monitoring program
- Undertake a final review and issues a report of compliance
CONTACT US TODAY and see how we can help you.
© 2018 eHealth Information Security and Privacy Services (ISPS)